Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Love, Oh Love

So I decided to try my hands on classic poetry, I know my Shakespeare English is a bit rusty but at times it is fun to try your hands on new horizons. The poem below was a random thought of love and if i met love today, just to have a cup of coffee with her, what would i tell her and thus the born of this thoughts.  

 
Oh love, Oh love how wretched is thy plans
Permit me to say "I do" to thy sister hate
For the benefits of pain that are to me well-known
Thou clothe thy nightmares with scintillating promises
That thou shall bestow me happiness eternally
But thy eternal lasted only to the edge of my cradle
People are looking for thee yet thou art the loneliest
I won’t wear thy ring which is just a manacle on my finger
Hope and Faith thy sisters have consistently deserted thee
That’s why thou leave matrimonies with divorce papers
Oh love, Oh love my beloved old acquaintance
Why doth a married damsel look for thee in cellars secretly?
Why doth a husband look for thee in alcohol bottles?
A perfect matrimony thee said guaranteed torn apart
Oh love, Oh love fools keep thee in wallets for safety
Then thou send beauties of the night to rob them with thy pleasures
Our last encounter thou robbed me my only beating heart
Now thou try to squeeze thyself in my only breathing lungs
They cannot beat my dearest love thou art chocking me
Oh love, Oh love allow the Nightingale to soar away
For the lonely bird only find peace in pleasures of pain
That never promises happiness with promises to be broken
Oh love, Oh love how wretched is thy plans
  © Giovanni

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates