Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nice One Ziglar

Today I was reading some articles by Zig Ziglar one of the most renown inspirational speakers and I came across this piece. I think this is something definitely everybody should read/know.

"You were born with unlimited potential and endowed with the seeds of greatness.You have inside of you what it takes to achieve any goal or dream you desire. Most everyone uses less than 5% of their potential. You must decide what it is you really want. Focus on it so clearly and make it your purpose. Then work on it hard enough and long enough. It will happen.You also have to work on things that are goal achieving instead of stress relieving. Feed your mind with good stuff every day. Become an expert in your field"

Some weeks ago I was reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and she talked about the same thing, on how we have unlimited power in us to achieve approximately anything we want. I too do believe that if we can just stop looking at ourselves as persons with limited resources and instead tame that unlimited possibility we have in us, then we can achieve anything we set our minds on. I guess the difference between achievers and failures is that achievers give it their all while failures treat every opportunity as an option.

I guess I needed that quick in the butt too. Now time to go make use my unlimited potential in writing lol. Cheers.
©g!o.inked

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates