Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo is Here!!

“This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another until its done. It's that easy, and that hard.”
Neil Gaiman

Okay so every author/writer's best month is here, for this is the opportunity to push your skills to the limit. I myself, I am happy and let me say I am ready for my first NaNoWriMo. For those wondering what is NaNoWriMo, in full it is National Novel Writing Month (which happens annually in November) where writers both fictional and non-fictional aim to write a minimum of 50,000 words within 30 days...this is the version of fasting to writers where you have to do all you can to beat the figure. So basically I am to write  1,667 per day for me to accomplish this, I hope I will manage. Unlike others, first I am not doing this to win any prize and second, I am not going to be writing from the NaNoWriMo website but on my MS Word...it gives the freedom that I need, and it helps me draw full attention to my work. I know most writers are already up on it while the lazy me hasn't even yet started :D ...I will be working or let me say with the November rush, i am not going to pick up a new book to work on, but my first one that I have been working on for quite sometime called The Diary: Chronicles of Neill which I am actually starting Chapter Ten today (Hooray to me!!)...and hoping to be done with everything by early next year. So I will be blogging a bit about this novel this month so that you can get acquainted with it and the life that I live everyday through ink. Cheers and Happy NaNoWriMo to all writers out there bold enough to write their path and to all readers out their brave enough to be engulfed in the magic of our inks.
Feel free to subscribe for my updates or follow my page from the follow button on the top right corner so that you don't get left behind in this mass movement!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates