Friday, October 19, 2012

Beautiful Decay

The poem below pretty much speaks for itself. This is to all who have lost loved ones through depression and society pressure. Please learn to accept people as they are...we aren't gold to fold to whatever you want, we ain't perfect and just 'cause you are strong not all of us are strong...I wrote this because i am just sick of people always expecting us and to show the world to what extent you drive us...I am a loner and i love it that way, i love my solitude and i don't want to be what the society wants me to be. It is simple, accept me and love me for who i am or just find the next exit, but i am not going to fold to what does not please me. Cheers.


Beautiful Decay
You were just a fragile angel masked in imperfection
Whispered by the heavens to not last in this life
Now I live with the misery of pain of your absence
As I rip myself from the inside in hunt for a reason
On what’s the meaning of this if you won’t get to read it

Forgive me that I could not attend your burial
I could not stand the sight of the dark clouded crowd
I just wish you told me you were about to leave
At least I would be freed from this wretched mortality
To be in the next world we imagined as always together

Everybody is unsighted to the load that weighs me down
They keep on saying that I am holding to what’s gone
What if the past is the only present you have to live?
What if tomorrow holds nothing for it seeks freedom too?
To me the wine in this golden cup no longer tastes sweet

I wish I’d convince you it is not too late to stay alive
For I have become nothing but a sailor without a map
Please please promise me if I die tonight and join you
That in the after life you’ll for eternity stay alive
But if you ever decide to leave again, let me live with you

No bullet have I encountered can hush the scar in my brain
Each night I am enslaved by nightmares of our memories
I wake up drowning and fighting for air in the pool of my tears
When I stay awake reality cuts every edge of life trapped in me
Please come salvage me from this nightmare I am drowning into

I hope tonight I will find strength to sleep into a comatose
Maybe overdose of Vicodin and Prozac to keep me asleep forever
For I am out to search for a near death experience
Just for a night to be near you and near the ones behind
For I seek a chance to know that you are in safe hands

I loved it when people nicknamed us The Misery Misfits
Tell me the next world is real like in the movie Lovely Bones
Do you hold memories of how we wanted to be in a psychic ward?
But now I am alone in a medium ward, it totally sucks
For they put me to sleep whenever I scream I miss you

People will never understand how lovely you were
For you did put out your light before you shone bright
I hope you get to read this and cry just as I am
Not because it is your final poem embossed with pain
But because you wish I was there with you

Today I met the popular kids who used to bully us
Wearing false grievance masked with regrets
They even told me to go hang out with them tonight
I guess finally your death has robbed butterflies their color
Finally the owls find the reason to sleeping at night

To the rest of the world out there literate to read
I wish these words were a half empty of what I feel inside
You seize the life of your loved ones in your flimsy palms
Taking away your life steals away more than just one life
For now I bid fare-thee-well to my sanity and my best friend

I guess you’ve finally given me a Walk To Remember
I smile through tears knowing I encountered an angel
“Don’t call me an angel,” you always said.
“All these angels are only here for a moment.”
Here in my last words I kiss your shadows goodbye

As the rest say Rest In Peace you’ll be missed,
For me Return If Possible I miss you
R.I.P & I love You

© g!o.inked 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates