Friday, May 25, 2012

Fading April

So i have to admit love really sucks..or it don't suck until things get worse...yeah that moment you become strange to the one person who could see right through you. I mean seriously why do people change when they shouldn't change the most? 

I fell in love, enjoyed it while it lasted and i was convinced that it was going to last for always...sure enough all it did was lust for always which never came. One day she woke up and i become a stranger to her. She just flipped and didn't want to see me or talk to me. I have torched every corner of my heart and burnt it down looking for "why(s)" but i never got one. I tried to cry but no tear fell down my cheek...it is not that i didn't love her but sometimes you get hurt till you just don't know what to do but pen down the tearless grief of your broken heart.

Well if you read this one day, i hope you understand i never hated you but i hated myself for convincing myself that this was in way different, break my walls down and leave myself vulnerable to you to shoot right through me and desert me torn. The is "the" how much i needed you...

Fading April
You have poisoned my thoughts with your memories
You have become nothing but the death of me
Bit by bit you consume the soul of me
Lift me up then drop me from your silver lining
Break and restore before you break me again
Is your philosophy, as you drink from my pain
Cut me wide open before you walk right through me
My pain your pleasure, my loss your gain
I wake up each morning mourning at your smile
I beg of you please take a break on me
I beg of you to please break my heart
I beg of you to please release me from your wrath
Please just make smile with your absence
Your absence that has scarred me with scars to forever last
Go ‘head and put a cup next to my chin as I cry
Go brag to the world about the latest addition in your collection of hearts
Write it in the sky-line that you are happy
Tell it to the world how you really loved me
Tell them you never meant it and I was the one weak
And I’ll just be making you notes that say “I MISS YOU”
I’ll ink every single letter with blood from my scars
I’ll sink every single pillow with my teary nights
I’ll think everyday why you avoid me yet it hurts me
And I’ll thank you everyday for the love that you gave me
I know it’s not in the options but I still pray you stay
But when you stay you put knife right through my heart
And when you go you rip it out leaving me in broken parts
So as you fade with this month of April I’ll whisper your name
In this poem sealed with lies through so many tears

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates